A11 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - D-Tuning
Played '5532' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
A11 Chord details
- Type : Extended (eleventh)
- Intervals : A (T), Db (3M), E (5J), G (7m), B (9M), D (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 5 5 3 2
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative A11 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (19): Bm, Cm, Dbm, Fm, Gbm, Gm, Abm, Am, Bbm, Ab11, C7sus2, Cm11, B11, Bb11, Db11, D11, Eb11, Bbm/E, Gbdim/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a A11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!