A11 Ukulele Chord - Baritone
Played '0223' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (eleventh)
- Intervals : A (T), Db (3M), E (5J), G (7m), B (9M), D (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 0 2 2 3
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative A11 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Gsus2/Db, Dsus4/Db,
- Same Fingering (12): Gsus2, Bm11, C9, Dsus4, D7sus2, Gsus2/Db, Dsus4/Db, Gbsus2/D, Dbsus4/D, Ebdim/D, Absus2/D, Ebsus4/D,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a A11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!