Cm11 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - D-Tuning
Played '8864' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (minor eleventh)
- Intervals : C (T), Eb (3m), G (5J), Bb (7m), D (9M), F (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 8 8 6 4
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Cm11 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (19): Bm, Cm, Dbm, Fm, Gbm, Gm, Abm, Am, Bbm, Ab11, A11, C7sus2, B11, Bb11, Db11, D11, Eb11, Bbm/E, Gbdim/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Cm11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!