D11 Ukulele Chord (Position #6) - D-Tuning
Played '101087' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
D11 Chord details
- Type : Extended (eleventh)
- Intervals : D (T), Gb (3M), A (5J), C (7m), E (9M), G (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 10 10 8 7
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative D11 positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (19): Bm, Cm, Dbm, Fm, Gbm, Gm, Abm, Am, Bbm, Ab11, A11, C7sus2, Cm11, B11, Bb11, Db11, Eb11, Bbm/E, Gbdim/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a D11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Create your own D11 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the D11 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!