D11 Ukulele Chord (Position #5) - D-Tuning
Played '91088' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (eleventh)
- Intervals : D (T), Gb (3M), A (5J), C (7m), E (9M), G (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 9 10 8 8
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative D11 positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (26): Dmaj7, Ebmaj7, Emaj7, Fmaj7, Gbmaj7, Abmaj7, Ab11, Amaj7, A11, Bb11, B11, B11, Cmaj7, C11, Dbmaj7, Db11, Fsus2/B, F/E, Bbsus2/E, Fsus4/E, Db/C, Gbsus2/C, Dbsus4/C, D/Db, Gsus2/Db, Dsus4/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a D11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!