C11 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - D-Tuning
Played '7866' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (eleventh)
- Intervals : C (T), E (3M), G (5J), Bb (7m), D (9M), F (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 7 8 6 6
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative C11 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Bbsus2/E,
- Same Fingering (26): Dmaj7, D11, Ebmaj7, Emaj7, Fmaj7, Gbmaj7, Abmaj7, Ab11, Amaj7, A11, Bb11, B11, B11, Cmaj7, Dbmaj7, Db11, Fsus2/B, F/E, Bbsus2/E, Fsus4/E, Db/C, Gbsus2/C, Dbsus4/C, D/Db, Gsus2/Db, Dsus4/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a C11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!