Bb11 (A#11) Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - D-Tuning
Played '5644' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Bb11 (A#11) Chord details
- Type : Extended (eleventh)
- Intervals : Bb (T), D (3M), F (5J), Ab (7m), C (9M), Eb (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 5 6 4 4
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Bb11 (A#11) positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (26): Dmaj7, D11, Ebmaj7, Emaj7, Fmaj7, Gbmaj7, Abmaj7, Ab11, Amaj7, A11, B11, B11, Cmaj7, C11, Dbmaj7, Db11, F/E, Bbsus2/E, Fsus4/E, Fsus2/B, Db/C, Gbsus2/C, Dbsus4/C, D/Db, Gsus2/Db, Dsus4/Db,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bb11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Create your own Bb11 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Bb11 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!