B11 Ukulele Chord - D-Tuning
Played '2234' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (eleventh)
- Intervals : B (T), Eb (3M), Gb (5J), A (7m), Db (9M), E (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 2 2 3 4
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative B11 positions
We have 6 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Asus2/Eb, Esus4/Eb,
- Same Fingering (18): G7sus4, A7sus4, Bb7sus4, Eb11, F11, Bb11, C11, Bm11, Bb11, Db11, E11, Gb11, Asus2/Eb, Esus4/Eb, Dbsus2/G, Absus4/G, Absus2/D, Ebsus4/D,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a B11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!