Gb11 (F#11) Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - D-Tuning
Played '991011' in d-tuning - D-Tuning (ADF#B).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (eleventh)
- Intervals : Gb (T), Bb (3M), Db (5J), E (7m), Ab (9M), B (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 9 9 10 11
- Tuning : D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Alternative Gb11 (F#11) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (18): G7sus4, A7sus4, Bb7sus4, Eb11, F11, Bb11, B11, C11, Bm11, Bb11, Db11, E11, Asus2/Eb, Esus4/Eb, Dbsus2/G, Absus4/G, Absus2/D, Ebsus4/D,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gb11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!