B11 Ukulele Chord - Baritone
Played '1200' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
B11 Chord details
- Type : Extended (eleventh)
- Intervals : B (T), Eb (3M), Gb (5J), A (7m), Db (9M), E (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 1 2 0 0
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative B11 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Asus2/Eb, Esus4/Eb,
- Same Fingering (8): Bsus4, Cmaj7, Dbm7, Emaj7, E/Eb, Asus2/Eb, Esus4/Eb, Bsus4/F,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a B11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!