G11 Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '5532' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (eleventh)
- Intervals : G (T), B (3M), D (5J), F (7m), A (9M), C (11J), We ignored 2 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11
- Alternative notation : 5 5 3 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative G11 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (19): Am, Bbm, Bm, Ebm, Em, Fm, Gbm, Gm, Abm, Gb11, Bb7sus2, Bbm11, A11, Ab11, B11, C11, Db11, Abm/D, Edim/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a G11 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!