Abaug7 (G#aug7) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Baritone
Played '2112' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE). Alternative name: Ab7+5.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (augmented)
- Intervals : Ab (T), C (3M), E (6m), Gb (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5 m7
- Alternative notation : 2 1 1 2
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Abaug7 (G#aug7) positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (3): Eaug/Gb, Caug/F, Abaug/Gb,
- Same Fingering (26): Aaug7, Bbaug7, Baug7, Dbaug7, Daug7, Ebaug7, Faug7, Eaug/Gb, Caug/F, C/Ab, Eaug/B, Abaug/B, Caug/B, Faug/Ab, Aaug/Ab, Dbaug/Ab, Db/A, Abaug/Gb, Gbaug/Ab, Bbaug/Ab, Daug/Ab, D/Bb, Gaug/Bb, Baug/Bb, Ebaug/Bb, Eb/B,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Abaug7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Melodic minor, Db Melodic minor, Db Harmonic minor, D Overtone, Gb Overtone, C Altered, Ab Altered, C Altered bb7, C Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, Db Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!