Ebaug7 (D#aug7) Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '811910' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Eb7+5.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Seventh (augmented)
- Intervals : Eb (T), G (3M), B (6m), Db (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5 m7
- Alternative notation : 8 11 9 10
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Ebaug7 (D#aug7) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (37): Am7, Aadd9, Bm7, B6, Cm7, C6, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, Ebm7, Eb6, E6, Eadd9, F6, Gb6, Gbadd9, Gadd9, Abm7, Abadd9, Aaug7, Bbaug7, Abaug7, Abm/Gb, E/Gb, Caug/Gb, Eaug/Gb, Fdim/Gb, Fm/Gb, Abaug/Gb, B/Ab, Esus2/Ab, Bsus4/Ab, C/Ab, C/A, Db/Bb, Gbsus2/Bb, Dbsus4/Bb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ebaug7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: E Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, A Overtone, Db Overtone, Eb Altered, G Altered, G Altered bb7, Eb Super locrian, G Super locrian, G Ultralocrian, E Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!