Ebaug7 (D#aug7) Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '6776' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: Eb7+5.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (augmented)
- Intervals : Eb (T), G (3M), B (6m), Db (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5 m7
- Alternative notation : 6 7 7 6
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Ebaug7 (D#aug7) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (16): C13, Caug7, Db13, D13, Eb13, E13, Bbsus2, Bb13, Bbaug7, Bsus2, B13, Baug7, Gm/Ab, Baug/A, Ebaug/A, Dbm/D,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ebaug7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: E Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, A Overtone, Db Overtone, Eb Altered, G Altered, G Altered bb7, Eb Super locrian, G Super locrian, G Ultralocrian, E Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!