Db13 (C#13) Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '4564' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : Db (T), F (3M), Ab (5J), B (7m), Eb (9M), Gb (11J), Bb (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 4 5 6 4
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Db13 (C#13) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (16): C13, Caug7, D13, Eb13, Ebaug7, E13, Bbsus2, Bb13, Bbaug7, Bsus2, B13, Baug7, Dbm/D, Gm/Ab, Baug/A, Ebaug/A,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Db13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!