E13 Ukulele Chord (Position #5)
Played '7897' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : E (T), Ab (3M), B (5J), D (7m), Gb (9M), A (11J), Db (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 7 8 9 7
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative E13 positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Dbm/D,
- Same Fingering (16): Bbsus2, Bsus2, C13, Db13, Eb13, B13, Bb13, Bbaug7, Baug7, Caug7, Ebaug7, D13, Gm/Ab, Baug/A, Ebaug/A, Dbm/D,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a E13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!