EB13 Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '6786' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : A (T), Db (3M), E (5J), G (7m), B (9M), D (11J), Gb (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 6 7 8 6
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative EB13 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (16): Bbsus2, Bsus2, C13, Db13, B13, Bb13, Bbaug7, Baug7, Caug7, Ebaug7, D13, E13, Gm/Ab, Baug/A, Ebaug/A, Dbm/D,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a EB13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!