Caug7 Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '3443' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA). Alternative name: C7+5.
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (augmented)
- Intervals : C (T), E (3M), Ab (6m), Bb (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5 m7
- Alternative notation : 3 4 4 3
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Caug7 positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (2): Caug/Bb, Eaug/Bb,
- Same Fingering (16): C13, Db13, D13, Eb13, Ebaug7, E13, Bbsus2, Bb13, Bbaug7, Bsus2, B13, Baug7, Dbm/D, Gm/Ab, Baug/A, Ebaug/A,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Caug7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, F Harmonic minor, Bb Overtone, Gb Overtone, C Altered, E Altered, E Altered bb7, C Super locrian, E Super locrian, E Ultralocrian, Db Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!