B13 Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '2342' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
B13 Chord details
- Type : Extended (thirteenth)
- Intervals : B (T), Eb (3M), Gb (5J), A (7m), Db (9M), E (11J), Ab (13M), We ignored 3 less important note(s) to be able to form the chord.
- Formula : 1 3 5 b7 9 11 13
- Alternative notation : 2 3 4 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative B13 positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Fingering (16): C13, Caug7, Db13, D13, Eb13, Ebaug7, E13, Bbsus2, Bb13, Bbaug7, Bsus2, Baug7, Dbm/D, Gm/Ab, Baug/A, Ebaug/A,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a B13 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!