Ebaug7 (D#aug7) Ukulele Chord - Baritone
Played '1423' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE). Alternative name: Eb7+5.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (augmented)
- Intervals : Eb (T), G (3M), B (6m), Db (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5 m7
- Alternative notation : 1 4 2 3
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Ebaug7 (D#aug7) positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Position (3): Gaug/Db, Baug/Db, Ebaug/Db,
- Same Fingering (37): Em7, Eadd9, Gbm7, Gb6, Gm7, G6, Abm7, Ab6, Am7, Bbm7, Bb6, B6, Badd9, C6, Db6, Dbadd9, Dadd9, Ebm7, Ebadd9, Eaug7, Faug7, Bbaug7, Gb/Eb, Ebm/Db, B/Db, Bsus2/Eb, Gbsus4/Eb, Gaug/Db, Baug/Db, G/Eb, Cdim/Db, Cm/Db, Ebaug/Db, G/E, Ab/F, Dbsus2/F, Absus4/F,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ebaug7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: E Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, A Overtone, Db Overtone, Eb Altered, G Altered, G Altered bb7, Eb Super locrian, G Super locrian, G Ultralocrian, E Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!