Faug7 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Baritone
Played '3645' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE). Alternative name: F7+5.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
- Type : Seventh (augmented)
- Intervals : F (T), A (3M), Db (6m), Eb (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5 m7
- Alternative notation : 3 6 4 5
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Faug7 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (37): Em7, Eadd9, Gbm7, Gb6, Gm7, G6, Abm7, Ab6, Am7, Bbm7, Bb6, B6, Badd9, C6, Db6, Dbadd9, Dadd9, Ebm7, Ebadd9, Eaug7, Bbaug7, Ebaug7, Ebm/Db, B/Db, Gaug/Db, Baug/Db, Cdim/Db, Cm/Db, Ebaug/Db, Gb/Eb, Bsus2/Eb, Gbsus4/Eb, G/Eb, G/E, Ab/F, Dbsus2/F, Absus4/F,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Faug7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, B Overtone, Eb Overtone, A Altered, F Altered, A Altered bb7, A Super locrian, F Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!