Eaug7 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Baritone
Played '2534' on the baritone - G-Tuning (DGBE). Alternative name: E7+5.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (augmented)
- Intervals : E (T), Ab (3M), C (6m), D (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5 m7
- Alternative notation : 2 5 3 4
- Tuning : G-Tuning (DGBE)
Alternative Eaug7 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (37): Em7, Eadd9, Gbm7, Gb6, Gm7, G6, Abm7, Ab6, Am7, Bbm7, Bb6, B6, Badd9, C6, Db6, Dbadd9, Dadd9, Ebm7, Ebadd9, Faug7, Bbaug7, Ebaug7, Gb/Eb, Ebm/Db, B/Db, Bsus2/Eb, Gbsus4/Eb, Gaug/Db, Baug/Db, G/Eb, Cdim/Db, Cm/Db, Ebaug/Db, G/E, Ab/F, Dbsus2/F, Absus4/F,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Eaug7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, Bb Overtone, D Overtone, E Altered, Ab Altered, Ab Altered bb7, E Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!