Abm7 (G#m7) Ukulele Chord (Position #2)
Played '4646' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Abm7 (G#m7) Chord details
- Type : Seventh (minor)
- Intervals : Ab (T), B (3m), Eb (5J), Gb (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 4 6 4 6
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Abm7 (G#m7) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): B6,
- Same Fingering (37): A6, Bb6, Bm7, B6, Cm7, C6, Db6, Dbadd9, D6, Dadd9, Eb6, Ebadd9, Fm7, Fadd9, Gbadd9, Gm7, Gadd9, Ab6, Abadd9, Bbdim, F13, Gbm13, Abm13, Am7, Db/Eb, D/E, Db/E, D/F, Ebdim/F, Gsus2/F, Dsus4/F, Gm/F, Eb/F, Dbm/F, Dsus2/Gb, Asus4/Gb, Dm/Gb,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Abm7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, E Major, Gb Major, Gb Melodic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Ab Blues, B Major pentatonic, Ab Minor pentatonic, B Overtone, F Altered, D Altered bb7, F Super locrian, D Ultralocrian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!