Abm7 (G#m7) Ukulele Chord - Slack-key
Played '1324' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (minor)
- Intervals : Ab (T), B (3m), Eb (5J), Gb (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 1 3 2 4
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Abm7 (G#m7) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Ebm11, Ab7sus4,
- Same Fingering (22): Am7, Aadd9, Bm7, B6, Cm7, C6, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, Ebm7, Eb6, E6, Eadd9, F6, Gb6, Gbadd9, Gadd9, Abadd9, Aaug7, Bbaug7, Ebaug7, Abaug7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Abm7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, E Major, Gb Major, Gb Melodic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Ab Blues, B Major pentatonic, Ab Minor pentatonic, B Overtone, F Altered, D Altered bb7, F Super locrian, D Ultralocrian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!