Ebm7 (D#m7) Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Slack-key
Played '810911' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Ebm7 (D#m7) Chord details
- Type : Seventh (minor)
- Intervals : Eb (T), Gb (3m), Bb (5J), Db (7m),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 8 10 9 11
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Ebm7 (D#m7) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (22): Am7, Aadd9, Bm7, B6, Cm7, C6, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, Eb6, E6, Eadd9, F6, Gb6, Gbadd9, Gadd9, Abm7, Abadd9, Aaug7, Bbaug7, Ebaug7, Abaug7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ebm7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, Db Major, Gb Major, Db Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Eb Blues, Gb Major pentatonic, Eb Minor pentatonic, Gb Overtone, C Altered, A Altered bb7, C Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, Db Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!