Aaug7 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Slack-key
Played '2536' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG). Alternative name: A7+5.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Aaug7 Chord details
- Type : Seventh (augmented)
- Intervals : A (T), Db (3M), F (6m), G (7m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5 m7
- Alternative notation : 2 5 3 6
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Aaug7 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): F9,
- Same Fingering (22): Am7, Aadd9, Bm7, B6, Cm7, C6, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, Ebm7, Eb6, E6, Eadd9, F6, Gb6, Gbadd9, Gadd9, Abm7, Abadd9, Bbaug7, Ebaug7, Abaug7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Aaug7 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Melodic minor, D Melodic minor, D Harmonic minor, Eb Overtone, G Overtone, A Altered, Db Altered, Db Altered bb7, A Super locrian, Db Super locrian, Db Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, D Hawaiian,
Create your own Aaug7 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Aaug7 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!