Aadd9 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Slack-key
Played '6979' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Aadd9 Chord details
- Type : Added (ninth)
- Intervals : A (T), Db (3M), E (5J), B (9M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 9
- Alternative notation : 6 9 7 9
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Aadd9 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (22): Am7, Bm7, B6, Cm7, C6, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, Ebm7, Eb6, E6, Eadd9, F6, Gb6, Gbadd9, Gadd9, Abm7, Abadd9, Aaug7, Bbaug7, Ebaug7, Abaug7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Aadd9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, E Major, D Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, B Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Gb Blues, A Major pentatonic, Gb Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Eb Altered, Db Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, D Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Create your own Aadd9 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Aadd9 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!