Gbadd9 (F#add9) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '3646' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Gbadd9 (F#add9) Chord details
- Type : Added (ninth)
- Intervals : Gb (T), Bb (3M), Db (5J), Ab (9M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 9
- Alternative notation : 3 6 4 6
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Gbadd9 (F#add9) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Ab7sus2,
- Same Fingering (22): Am7, Aadd9, Bm7, B6, Cm7, C6, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, Ebm7, Eb6, E6, Eadd9, F6, Gb6, Gadd9, Abm7, Abadd9, Aaug7, Bbaug7, Ebaug7, Abaug7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gbadd9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, Db Major, Gb Major, B Melodic minor, Db Melodic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Eb Blues, Gb Major pentatonic, Eb Minor pentatonic, E Overtone, Gb Overtone, Bb Altered, C Altered, Bb Super locrian, C Super locrian, B Hawaiian, Db Hawaiian,
Create your own Gbadd9 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Gbadd9 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!