Abadd9 (G#add9) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '5868' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Abadd9 (G#add9) Chord details
- Type : Added (ninth)
- Intervals : Ab (T), C (3M), Eb (5J), Bb (9M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 9
- Alternative notation : 5 8 6 8
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Abadd9 (G#add9) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Bb7sus2,
- Same Fingering (22): Am7, Aadd9, Bm7, B6, Cm7, C6, Dbm7, Db6, Dm7, Ebm7, Eb6, E6, Eadd9, F6, Gb6, Gbadd9, Gadd9, Abm7, Aaug7, Bbaug7, Ebaug7, Abaug7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Abadd9 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Eb Major, Ab Major, Db Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, Bb Natural minor, C Natural minor, F Natural minor, F Blues, Ab Major pentatonic, F Minor pentatonic, Gb Overtone, Ab Overtone, C Altered, D Altered, C Super locrian, D Super locrian, Db Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!