Db6 (C#6) Ukulele Chord (Position #3)
Played '6868' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Added (sixth)
- Intervals : Db (T), F (3M), Ab (5J), Bb (6M),
- Formula : 1 3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 6 8 6 8
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative Db6 (C#6) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Bbm7,
- Same Fingering (37): A6, Bb6, Bm7, B6, Cm7, C6, Dbadd9, D6, Dadd9, Eb6, Ebadd9, Fm7, Fadd9, Gbadd9, Gm7, Gadd9, Abm7, Ab6, Abadd9, Bbdim, F13, Gbm13, Abm13, Am7, D/E, Dsus2/Gb, Asus4/Gb, D/F, Dm/Gb, Ebdim/F, Gsus2/F, Dsus4/F, Gm/F, Eb/F, Db/Eb, Db/E, Dbm/F,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Db6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Gb Major, Ab Major, Ab Melodic minor, F Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, F Natural minor, Bb Blues, Db Major pentatonic, Bb Minor pentatonic, Db Overtone, G Altered, E Altered bb7, G Super locrian, E Ultralocrian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!