Ebaug (D#aug) Ukulele Chord (Position #5) - Slack-key
Played '8778' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (augmented)
- Intervals : Eb (T), G (3M), B (6m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5
- Alternative notation : 8 7 7 8
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Ebaug (D#aug) positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Gaug7,
- Same Fingering (20): Bbaug, Baug, Caug, Dm, Daug, Daug, Ebaug, Eaug, Eaug, Faug, Gbaug, Gbaug, Gaug, Abaug, Db7sus2, BmMaj7, CmMaj7, DbmMaj7, EbmMaj7, EmMaj7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ebaug chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, E Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, A Overtone, Db Overtone, F Overtone, B Altered, Eb Altered, G Altered, B Altered bb7, Eb Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, B Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, G Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, Eb Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian, E Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!