Ebaug (D#aug) Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - Slack-key
Played '4778' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Ebaug (D#aug) Chord details
- Type : triad (augmented)
- Intervals : Eb (T), G (3M), B (6m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5
- Alternative notation : 4 7 7 8
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Ebaug (D#aug) positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (23): Am, Aaug, Bbaug, Bm, Baug, Cm, Caug, Dbm, Dbaug, Dm, Daug, Eaug, Eaug, Gb, Abm, Abaug, D13, AmMaj7, BbmMaj7, BmMaj7, DbmMaj7, DmMaj7, AbmMaj7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ebaug chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, E Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, A Overtone, Db Overtone, F Overtone, B Altered, Eb Altered, G Altered, B Altered bb7, Eb Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, B Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, G Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, Eb Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, C Hawaiian, E Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!