Am Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '2455' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG). Alternative name: Aminor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Am Chord details
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : A (T), C (3m), E (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 2 4 5 5
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Am positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Dsus2, Asus4,
- Same Fingering (23): Aaug, Bbaug, Bm, Baug, Cm, Caug, Dbm, Dbaug, Dm, Daug, Ebaug, Eaug, Eaug, Gb, Abm, Abaug, D13, AmMaj7, BbmMaj7, BmMaj7, DbmMaj7, DmMaj7, AbmMaj7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Am chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, F Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, E Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, D Natural minor, E Natural minor, A Blues, Gb Blues, C Major pentatonic, A Minor pentatonic, C Overtone, D Overtone, Gb Altered, Ab Altered, C Altered bb7, Eb Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, Gb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, Eb Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!