Eaug Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '1445' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Eaug Chord details
- Type : triad (augmented)
- Intervals : E (T), Ab (3M), C (6m),
- Formula : 1 3 #5
- Alternative notation : 1 4 4 5
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Eaug positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (23): Am, Aaug, Bbaug, Bm, Baug, Cm, Caug, Dbm, Dbaug, Dm, Daug, Ebaug, Eaug, Gb, Abm, Abaug, D13, AmMaj7, BbmMaj7, BmMaj7, DbmMaj7, DmMaj7, AbmMaj7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Eaug chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Melodic minor, Db Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, Bb Overtone, D Overtone, Gb Overtone, C Altered, E Altered, Ab Altered, C Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, C Super locrian, E Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, Db Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Create your own Eaug ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Eaug arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!