Abm (G#m) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '1344' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG). Alternative name: Abminor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Abm (G#m) Chord details
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : Ab (T), B (3m), Eb (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 1 3 4 4
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Abm (G#m) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Dbsus2, Absus4,
- Same Fingering (23): Am, Aaug, Bbaug, Bm, Baug, Cm, Caug, Dbm, Dbaug, Dm, Daug, Ebaug, Eaug, Eaug, Gb, Abaug, D13, AmMaj7, BbmMaj7, BmMaj7, DbmMaj7, DmMaj7, AbmMaj7,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Abm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, E Major, Gb Major, Gb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, F Blues, Ab Blues, B Major pentatonic, Ab Minor pentatonic, B Overtone, Db Overtone, F Altered, G Altered, B Altered bb7, D Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, F Super locrian, G Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, D Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, Gb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!