Abm (G#m) Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - Slack-key
Played '8878' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG). Alternative name: Abminor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : Ab (T), B (3m), Eb (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 8 8 7 8
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Abm (G#m) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (1): Fm7b5,
- Same Fingering (17): Am, Bbm, Bm, Ebm, Em, Fm, Gbm, Gm, Gb11, G11, Bb7sus2, Bbm11, A11, Ab11, B11, C11, Db11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Abm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, E Major, Gb Major, Gb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, Db Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, F Blues, Ab Blues, B Major pentatonic, Ab Minor pentatonic, B Overtone, Db Overtone, F Altered, G Altered, B Altered bb7, D Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, F Super locrian, G Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, D Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, Gb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!