Gm Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - Slack-key
Played '7767' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG). Alternative name: Gminor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : G (T), Bb (3m), D (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 7 7 6 7
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Gm positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Em7b5, Gm6,
- Same Fingering (17): Am, Bbm, Bm, Ebm, Em, Fm, Gbm, Abm, Gb11, G11, Bb7sus2, Bbm11, A11, Ab11, B11, C11, Db11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Eb Major, F Major, F Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, C Natural minor, D Natural minor, G Natural minor, E Blues, G Blues, Bb Major pentatonic, G Minor pentatonic, Bb Overtone, C Overtone, E Altered, Gb Altered, Bb Altered bb7, Db Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, E Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, Db Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, F Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!