Ebm (D#m) Ukulele Chord - Slack-key
Played '3323' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG). Alternative name: Ebminor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Ebm (D#m) Chord details
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : Eb (T), Gb (3m), Bb (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 3 3 2 3
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Ebm (D#m) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Cm7b5, Ebm6,
- Same Fingering (17): Am, Bbm, Bm, Em, Fm, Gbm, Gm, Abm, Gb11, G11, Bb7sus2, Bbm11, A11, Ab11, B11, C11, Db11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Ebm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, Db Major, Gb Major, Db Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, C Blues, Eb Blues, Gb Major pentatonic, Eb Minor pentatonic, Gb Overtone, Ab Overtone, C Altered, D Altered, A Altered bb7, D Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, C Super locrian, D Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, D Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, Db Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian,
Create your own Ebm ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the Ebm arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!