EBm Ukulele Chord - Slack-key
Played '3323' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG). Alternative name: EBminor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : A (T), C (3m), E (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 3 3 2 3
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative EBm positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Cm7b5, Ebm6,
- Same Fingering (17): Am, Bbm, Bm, Em, Fm, Gbm, Gm, Abm, Gb11, G11, Bb7sus2, Bbm11, A11, Ab11, B11, C11, Db11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a EBm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, F Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, E Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, D Natural minor, E Natural minor, A Blues, Gb Blues, C Major pentatonic, A Minor pentatonic, C Overtone, D Overtone, Gb Altered, Ab Altered, C Altered bb7, Eb Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, Gb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, C Ultralocrian, Eb Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!