Gbm (F#m) Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Slack-key
Played '6656' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG). Alternative name: Gbminor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Gbm (F#m) Chord details
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : Gb (T), A (3m), Db (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 6 6 5 6
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Gbm (F#m) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Ebm7b5, Gbm6,
- Same Fingering (17): Am, Bbm, Bm, Ebm, Em, Fm, Gm, Abm, Gb11, G11, Bb7sus2, Bbm11, A11, Ab11, B11, C11, Db11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gbm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, E Major, E Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Eb Blues, Gb Blues, A Major pentatonic, Gb Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, B Overtone, Eb Altered, F Altered, A Altered bb7, C Altered bb7, F Altered bb7, Eb Super locrian, F Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, C Ultralocrian, F Ultralocrian, E Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!