Gbm (F#m) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '2126' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG). Alternative name: Gbminor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Gbm (F#m) Chord details
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : Gb (T), A (3m), Db (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 2 1 2 6
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Gbm (F#m) positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (14): Cm, C7sus2, Db7sus2, D7sus2, E7sus2, F7sus2, Gm, Abm, Ab7sus2, Am, Bbm, Bbdim, Bm, B7sus2,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gbm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, E Major, E Melodic minor, Gb Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, Db Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Eb Blues, Gb Blues, A Major pentatonic, Gb Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, B Overtone, Eb Altered, F Altered, A Altered bb7, C Altered bb7, F Altered bb7, Eb Super locrian, F Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, C Ultralocrian, F Ultralocrian, E Hawaiian, Gb Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!