Bbm (A#m) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '65610' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG). Alternative name: Bbminor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : Bb (T), Db (3m), F (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 6 5 6 10
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Bbm (A#m) positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (14): Cm, C7sus2, Db7sus2, D7sus2, E7sus2, F7sus2, Gbm, Gm, Abm, Ab7sus2, Am, Bbdim, Bm, B7sus2,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bbm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Gb Major, Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, Ab Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, Eb Natural minor, F Natural minor, Bb Blues, G Blues, Db Major pentatonic, Bb Minor pentatonic, Db Overtone, Eb Overtone, A Altered, G Altered, A Altered bb7, Db Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, A Super locrian, G Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, Db Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, Ab Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!