Cm Ukulele Chord (Position #5) - Slack-key
Played '87812' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG). Alternative name: Cminor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : C (T), Eb (3m), G (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 8 7 8 12
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Cm positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (14): C7sus2, Db7sus2, D7sus2, E7sus2, F7sus2, Gbm, Gm, Abm, Ab7sus2, Am, Bbm, Bbdim, Bm, B7sus2,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Cm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Eb Major, Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, C Melodic minor, C Harmonic minor, E Harmonic minor, G Harmonic minor, C Natural minor, F Natural minor, G Natural minor, A Blues, C Blues, Eb Major pentatonic, C Minor pentatonic, Eb Overtone, F Overtone, A Altered, B Altered, B Altered bb7, Eb Altered bb7, Gb Altered bb7, A Super locrian, B Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, Eb Ultralocrian, Gb Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, C Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!