Bbdim (A#dim) Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - Slack-key
Played '6469' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Bbdim (A#dim) Chord details
- Type : triad (diminished)
- Intervals : Bb (T), Db (3m), E (5-),
- Formula : 1 b3 b5
- Alternative notation : 6 4 6 9
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Bbdim (A#dim) positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (14): Cm, C7sus2, Db7sus2, D7sus2, E7sus2, F7sus2, Gbm, Gm, Abm, Ab7sus2, Am, Bbm, Bm, B7sus2,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bbdim chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: B Major, B Melodic minor, Db Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, Ab Natural minor, Bb Blues, E Overtone, Gb Overtone, Bb Altered, C Altered, Bb Altered bb7, Db Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, C Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, Db Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, Db Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!