Fm Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '5545' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG). Alternative name: Fminor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : F (T), Ab (3m), C (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 5 5 4 5
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Fm positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Position (2): Dm7b5, Fm6,
- Same Fingering (17): Am, Bbm, Bm, Ebm, Em, Gbm, Gm, Abm, Gb11, G11, Bb7sus2, Bbm11, A11, Ab11, B11, C11, Db11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Fm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Eb Major, Ab Major, Eb Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, C Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, C Natural minor, F Natural minor, D Blues, F Blues, Ab Major pentatonic, F Minor pentatonic, Bb Overtone, Ab Overtone, D Altered, E Altered, B Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, D Super locrian, E Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, Eb Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!