Fm Ukulele Chord (Position #4) - Slack-key
Played '108810' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG). Alternative name: Fminor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : F (T), Ab (3m), C (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 10 8 8 10
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Fm positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (13): Bbm, Bm, Cm, Dbm, Dm, Em, D13, Ab13, Db13, Gb13, G13, E13, F13,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Fm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Db Major, Eb Major, Ab Major, Eb Melodic minor, F Melodic minor, A Harmonic minor, C Harmonic minor, F Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, C Natural minor, F Natural minor, D Blues, F Blues, Ab Major pentatonic, F Minor pentatonic, Bb Overtone, Ab Overtone, D Altered, E Altered, B Altered bb7, E Altered bb7, Ab Altered bb7, D Super locrian, E Super locrian, B Ultralocrian, E Ultralocrian, Ab Ultralocrian, Eb Hawaiian, F Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!