Em Ukulele Chord (Position #5) - Slack-key
Played '9779' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG). Alternative name: Eminor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : E (T), G (3m), B (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 9 7 7 9
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Em positions
We have 5 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (13): Bbm, Bm, Cm, Dbm, Dm, Fm, D13, Ab13, Db13, Gb13, G13, E13, F13,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Em chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: C Major, D Major, G Major, D Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, E Harmonic minor, Ab Harmonic minor, A Natural minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, Db Blues, E Blues, G Major pentatonic, E Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, G Overtone, Db Altered, Eb Altered, Bb Altered bb7, Eb Altered bb7, G Altered bb7, Db Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, Eb Ultralocrian, G Ultralocrian, D Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!