Bm Ukulele Chord (Position #5) - Slack-key
Played '11111011' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG). Alternative name: Bminor.
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Bm Chord details
- Type : triad (minor)
- Intervals : B (T), D (3m), Gb (5J),
- Formula : 1 b3 5
- Alternative notation : 11111011
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Bm positions
We have 4 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (17): Am, Bbm, Ebm, Em, Fm, Gbm, Gm, Abm, Gb11, G11, Bb7sus2, Bbm11, A11, Ab11, B11, C11, Db11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Bm chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, D Major, G Major, A Melodic minor, B Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, Eb Harmonic minor, Gb Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, E Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, B Blues, Ab Blues, D Major pentatonic, B Minor pentatonic, D Overtone, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Ab Altered, Bb Altered bb7, D Altered bb7, F Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, Ab Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, D Ultralocrian, F Ultralocrian, A Hawaiian, B Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!