Gm6 Ukulele Chord (Position #3) - Slack-key
Played '7769' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
Gm6 Chord details
- Type : Added (minor sixth)
- Intervals : G (T), Bb (3m), D (5J), E (6M),
- Formula : 1 b3 5 6
- Alternative notation : 7 7 6 9
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Gm6 positions
We have 3 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (68): A7, Am7, A7sus4, A6, Am6, Bb7, Bb7sus4, Bb6, B7, B7sus4, B6, Bm7b5, C7sus4, C6, Cm7b5, Db7sus4, Dbm7b5, Dm7, Dm6, Dm7b5, Ebm7, Ebm6, Ebm7b5, Em7, Em6, Em7b5, F7, Fm7, F7sus4, F6, Fm6, Fm7b5, Gb7, Gbm7, Gb7sus4, Gb6, Gbm6, G7, Gm7, G7sus4, G6, Gm7b5, Ab7, Abm7, Ab7sus4, Ab6, Db11, G13, Gb13, Faug7, Eb7sus2, Gb7sus2, Ab7sus2, Cm11, Dbm11, Dm11, Ebm11, Em11, Fm11, Gm11, DmMaj7, EbmMaj7, EmMaj7, FmMaj7, GbmMaj7, D11, E11, Gb11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gm6 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: F Major, F Melodic minor, G Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, D Harmonic minor, D Natural minor, E Blues, Bb Overtone, C Overtone, E Altered, Gb Altered, Bb Altered bb7, Db Altered bb7, E Super locrian, Gb Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, Db Ultralocrian, F Hawaiian, G Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!