Gb7sus4 (F#7sus4) Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '4426' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 4th)
- Intervals : Gb (T), B (4J), Db (5J), E (7m),
- Formula : 1 4 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 4 4 2 6
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative Gb7sus4 (F#7sus4) positions
Sorry, we do not have more positions for this chord.
- Same Fingering (68): A7, Am7, A7sus4, A6, Am6, Bb7, Bb7sus4, Bb6, B7, B7sus4, B6, Bm7b5, C7sus4, C6, Cm7b5, Db7sus4, Dbm7b5, Dm7, Dm6, Dm7b5, Ebm7, Ebm6, Ebm7b5, Em7, Em6, Em7b5, F7, Fm7, F7sus4, F6, Fm6, Fm7b5, Gb7, Gbm7, Gb6, Gbm6, G7, Gm7, G7sus4, G6, Gm6, Gm7b5, Ab7, Abm7, Ab7sus4, Ab6, Db11, G13, Gb13, Faug7, Eb7sus2, Gb7sus2, Ab7sus2, Cm11, Dbm11, Dm11, Ebm11, Em11, Fm11, Gm11, DmMaj7, EbmMaj7, EmMaj7, FmMaj7, GbmMaj7, D11, E11, Gb11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a Gb7sus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: A Major, B Major, D Major, E Major, B Melodic minor, E Melodic minor, B Harmonic minor, B Natural minor, Db Natural minor, Gb Natural minor, Ab Natural minor, Db Blues, Gb Blues, A Major pentatonic, E Major pentatonic, Db Minor pentatonic, Gb Minor pentatonic, A Overtone, E Overtone, Bb Altered, Eb Altered, Bb Altered bb7, Bb Super locrian, Eb Super locrian, Bb Ultralocrian, B Hawaiian, E Hawaiian,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!