F7sus4 Ukulele Chord (Position #2) - Slack-key
Played '3315' in slack-key - Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG).
View this chord in: Standard Tuning (GCEA)G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
F7sus4 Chord details
- Type : Suspended (dominant 7th suspended 4th)
- Intervals : F (T), Bb (4J), C (5J), Eb (7m),
- Formula : 1 4 5 b7
- Alternative notation : 3 3 1 5
- Tuning : Slack-Key Tuning (GCEG)
Alternative F7sus4 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (68): A7, Am7, A7sus4, A6, Am6, Bb7, Bb7sus4, Bb6, B7, B7sus4, B6, Bm7b5, C7sus4, C6, Cm7b5, Db7sus4, Dbm7b5, Dm7, Dm6, Dm7b5, Ebm7, Ebm6, Ebm7b5, Em7, Em6, Em7b5, F7, Fm7, F6, Fm6, Fm7b5, Gb7, Gbm7, Gb7sus4, Gb6, Gbm6, G7, Gm7, G7sus4, G6, Gm6, Gm7b5, Ab7, Abm7, Ab7sus4, Ab6, Db11, G13, Gb13, Faug7, Eb7sus2, Gb7sus2, Ab7sus2, Cm11, Dbm11, Dm11, Ebm11, Em11, Fm11, Gm11, DmMaj7, EbmMaj7, EmMaj7, FmMaj7, GbmMaj7, D11, E11, Gb11,
Scales related to this chord
Selection of famous scales you can play on a F7sus4 chord to improvise great solos on your Uke.
- Scales that fit: Bb Major, Db Major, Eb Major, Ab Major, Bb Melodic minor, Eb Melodic minor, Bb Harmonic minor, Bb Natural minor, C Natural minor, F Natural minor, G Natural minor, C Blues, F Blues, Eb Major pentatonic, Ab Major pentatonic, C Minor pentatonic, F Minor pentatonic, Eb Overtone, Ab Overtone, A Altered, D Altered, A Altered bb7, A Super locrian, D Super locrian, A Ultralocrian, Bb Hawaiian, Eb Hawaiian,
Create your own F7sus4 ukulele chord pattern using the notes of the F7sus4 arpeggio / intervals on the fretboard :
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!